Mga Pahina

Biyernes, Disyembre 16, 2011

Christmas Party

Yesterday, December 16 2011, was my first time to attend my daughters school Christmas party and Family day. My daughter is in elementary, grade two.

 My daughter told me that the event will start at 7 in the morning so we rush into their school thinking that we will arrive late. We came to the hall at 7:15 in the morning and was so surprised to know that the event will start at 8:00. Long hour to wait but good thing her teacher was there waiting for her students to come.

At the event, my daughters excitement to come to the party early, brought me a winning as the " most supportive mom" , where in i was given a mug as my prize.


  My daughter joined the game and won a prize with her classmate.There are almost hundred pairs in the contest and i can see the joy in my daughters eyes when she and her partner won the game.

Aside of  the gifts that she got from winning the contest, we went home happy because she got her favorite things from their exchanged gifts.A set of coloring materials like coloring pens, crayons,and others which she can use in her artworks.
Now i know how it feels to attend a Christmas party/ family day with kids.I enjoyed it a lot and was so happy to bring more happiness to my daughter when i came to the party with her.

21 komento:

  1. Tamang tama talaga yung nakuha niang gift sa xmas party. I can't believe din na ganun kasaya mga bata pag nagjojoin ng contest sa xmas party, my first time also to attend xmas party

    TumugonBurahin
  2. We will be joining there school activity from now on Sis. :-D

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Congrats mom! the support you gave to your kid is the best prize that she can have this Christmas. Ganda nung gifts na nakuha nyo ah. :0

    TumugonBurahin
  4. @Ms.Angela, The cup is very useful because i am a coffee addict :-)
    @Sining Factory, Thanks so much. She likes to paint and the gift she got is really very useful for her.
    @ Veronica Thanks so much. :-D

    TumugonBurahin
  5. She really had fun, right? Congratulations for the most supportive mom award!

    TumugonBurahin
  6. congratulations for getting the most supportive mom award! indeed, your daughter must have been pretty excited...she knew both of you were going to have so much fun! :)

    TumugonBurahin
  7. That's one of the activities they always look forward every year, going to the school Christmas party! I'm sure your daughter had fun! :)

    TumugonBurahin
  8. Yay! I remember my kiddie years back then. Everyone was so excited for Christmas party. I'm always excited about the exchange gifts and the marshmallows. haha..

    TumugonBurahin
  9. seeing the happiness of our children makes our heart more happier. maybe that's the feeling of being a mother. merry xmas to you and your family.

    TumugonBurahin
  10. It's not the Christmas party that you've attended for the first time that turned out everything so well. It's not the games which your daughter participated in, the exchanged gift, and the award you've received that make things sails smoothly. But rather, it's your best effort, your available time, your sincere love that manifest an all-out support to your daughter's happiness, enjoyment and even yourself gratification. All is well in love!

    TumugonBurahin
  11. @ Clint, WE really had fun.Best time ever. :-)

    TumugonBurahin
  12. Thanks maiylah, i am using the cup everyday to remind me of the fun we had attending that party.And we sure will do it together again,hopefully,my husband can join us next time.

    TumugonBurahin
  13. hihihi angry birds..sana meron din mad pig design.:P

    TumugonBurahin
  14. Most supportive mom = stage mom?haha :) joking

    TumugonBurahin
  15. yesterday was my youngest christmas party too. kids were having fun especially when Snata came and gve them christmas presents. Christamas really is for children. Merry Christmas!

    TumugonBurahin
  16. congrats on getting the most supportive mom award :)

    TumugonBurahin
  17. natawa lang po ako , Mugs are banned na sa exchange gift namen eh . very common na daw.
    Ag cute nung mug na nakuha ng daughter mo , ANGRY BIRDS :)

    TumugonBurahin
  18. I just love seeing kids so happy! Sharing, playing and having fun...

    Your daughter seems to be into Angry birds eh?

    TumugonBurahin

ShareThis